If you’ve been following along from the beginning of this fun little mystery you know that the gift of tea was pu-erh, probably produced in Yunnan province China. Let’s have a little fun trying to determine exactly where this particular cake of tea came from. I’ve got the label which hasContinue reading »
Follow Take Your Tea With You
- Take Your Tea With You’s first unboxing video – borosilicate glass tea infuser bottle
- Tea Cake Mystery Part 7a: Calling Calling Mr Lin Xiuyuan!
- Tea Cake Mystery Part 6: On the tea road to Yunnan
- Tea Cake Mystery Part 5: Can you say Tieh Kwan Yin Tea six times quickly?
- Tea cake mystery Part 4: Where in the world is the Longshan Tea Company?
Words to Remember
First you heat the water.
Then you make the tea.
Then you drink it properly.
That is all you need to know.