Purchase on Amazon.com with prime shipping.
Come back soon for much more on simple ways to take your tea with you!
Available with prime shipping on Amazon for $23.99 Buy!
- 12 ounces (360 ml) is perfect for 3 servings of 4 ounces. You can actually have three cups of tea! Compact, only 7 inches (18 cm) tall and 3 inches in diameter (7.6 cm)
- Double walled insulated glass ensures that your tea stays hot. Before using use hot water to properly seat everything as described below.
- Borosilicate glass is resistant to thermal shock. Pour boiling water directly in the bottle after you put the tea and infuser in.
- Stainless steel strainer/infuser is ideal for using quality loose-leaf teas.
- Ask for hot water at the airport cafe just before your flight and enjoy good tea!
The bottle is ready to use but we recommend before using, do this twice:
Fill the bottle with hot water, close it, let it sit for a few minutes, pour out the hot water. This warms it and seats everything properly.
We’ve searched for a good and simple way to take great tea with you wherever you go. Even a simple ritual of making tea for your commute, for an evening study session, or an afternoon in the office is a way to exert control over the tempo of our lives.
The double-walled insulated borosilicate glass can within extreme temperature changes without harm and keep your tea hot (or cold) for up to an hour.
After you put the infuser/strainer in it’s resting place, pour hot water in brew your tea. After about 3-5 minutes it will be perfect. If you must use tea bags make sure it’s high quality tea. We encourage you to learn about good quality tea, life really is too short to drink bad tea!